Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Who gonna know? God know

Well... Still like before... Hi to everyone here... Well well... December comes... What would you do? Shopping? Chatting? Otaku-ing? Or another else... Mm... I still have go to tuition these day... Oh my God!... Feel so tired everyday... Because everyday wanna use your brain to think... To think the calculation of the Mathematic's exercise... Quiet difficult right?... Well... No more calling my loveliest friend these day... The phone bill come... Well... Last month, I use RM26 to talk with him in phone... Well... I know it's not so good... But in the end... Scold by my stupid mother... I know the bill is so expansive... Well... Now... I'll try my best... Don't use my home phone... But use my cell phone...

Well well... My father go to Taiwan already... So... I think he will come back by 3th December... Mm... One week already... I don't see my father one week... Can't believe it, right?... Well... This is the truth... So... Now... I just have shopping with my mum and sis at Kepong Jusco only... Can't go shopping at Midvalley... So boring... But... I still have ask my Father to buy a bag bag for me too... Well... So happy... I just wanna see the bag as fast as the light...

Well... I have to shopping with my mum and sis... Kepong Jusco... Well... I just wanna buy a sunglasses at there... There have a lot of choices... Well... Use many time to find one sunglasses is suitable for me... Well... In the end... I found it!... It cost RM23.12... Not so expensive right?... And I buy it myself... So hurt... Well... We have go to Nicole to buy some shirt... Well... So nice... There have discount these day... Well... I have choose a shirt... A yellow shirt... Take so many photos in the fitting room there... And when I go home... I have edit my photo... One of those photos of mine was so modeling... So... I have to edit like a model of Nicole... Looks beautiful... So... I just show it to all of you in the end of my blog... Hope all of you like it...

Mm... I have some song wanna to introduce to everyone here... Well... So hard to find these song... But it's worth... Song by Katherine Jenkins... A good vocal from England...'Canto Della Terra', ' I Vow to Three my Country' and ' Vide Cor Meum'... I love her sound so much... And some of you like the jazz type song? or a Blues type song? Well... I also have a good song from 20th Century... 'I don't wanna miss a thing' by Aerosmith... These song quiet good... So... Hope all of you will enjoy it... And the end... Have a nice day to everyone here...



My 'Modeling' photo... Take it in the fitting-room...

No comments:

Post a Comment