Wednesday, December 30, 2009

31st of December, The Last of year 2009

Well... Yesterday just write my blog already... Don't know... Maybe I don't want it 'Die'... Because I know... I don't have so much time to write my blog soon... Well... After open school... I have to prepared hard for my exam... So many exam are waiting me next year... I don't like to go to school... But I can't stopped it... Because this is the rules... The rules of playing a life's game... I can't change the rules... No one can... It is fixed... So... Just follow the rules... Step by step...

Well... Today is 31st already... Don't know... I feel not so comfortable... Not comfortable for what?... Not comfortable to face year 2010... Too many challenge... and too many gossip, bad things and more... More... More... Don't like myself... But love myself... I don't like people... But love people... No one know that... Because they think I'm homosexual... So I can't love, I can't like... Even boys, girls or other people can't accept me... My life will going like that?... Don't know... Leave it to the God or Satan... Hope one of them can help me out from this trouble... I don't wanna stay in my ugly life anymore... I wanna be beautiful... Maybe I'm so childish... Everything I think that it is easy... But in the real... Not so... It change to challenge... And not easy to complete it... And also makes me wanna die...

Well... So much sad case, bad things... Wanna let they go... I don't want take them walk into year 2010 with me... Well... Have to be happy right now... Well... Do everyone will go out tonight?... For count down or dinner... Have to share to everyone... Share, is a action that everyone enjoy... Mm... And now... I will share with you some photos and two song wanna introduce to you too...
'Never gonna be alone' by Nicke, and 'Better in time' by Leona Lewis... The second song can find in my friend's blog... So... Hope you have a happy last day of year 2009 and happy new year... Hope all of you can be better then this year...

Waist so many time to edit my photos... Hope you will like it...





No comments:

Post a Comment