Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year, New Life

Hi again to all of you... Happy?... Because the new year comes... Well... I can't accept this... Because I still live in year 2009... Still like a kid... Well... As everyone know... New year, new dreams... But I don't have a dream... I don't know whether I wanna choose art or science for my Form 4... I don't have any dream, any dreamed occupation... Mm... Sad case... Well... I don't wanna go to school... I don't wanna gossip stay around me... It seem stupid, and meaningless... Well... If I can... I wanna go... Leave this place... I wanna go as far as I can... Mm... Maybe I go to meet my boy... or... I go to Japan and have a trip there... Or go German... Well... I just think that only... I don't think I can fly over the world... I don't have money... That's the point... I don't have so much money... Not like others people... They can fly over here, fly over there... Just like a crown show... Well... I hope I can stay with my boy... Just now and forever... But I can't... He live too far away from me... But if I finish my secondary school life... Maybe I can... That time I can have a reason... What reason?... Well... I can say:' I wanna find a job.'... Just like that... Well... I don't think my family will agree that...

New year... Doesn't everyone happy?... Well... I think all of you will say:' Yes! Happy until rest in peace!'... Well... Me too... I just have a little happy... Why I'm happy?... Well... I have go to having my lunch with my cousin yesterday... A New Year Lunch... Such expensive place... Well... My uncle paid for it... Thanks!... Well... So many people there... And I see so many 'banana' people at there... You know... They are Chinese... But they speak English... Their action make me so angry... Can't they say Chinese?... Why they wanna act like that?... So professional?... If that call professional... And what should I call?... God? or Satan?... Well... I don't like people to act like someone... Because everyone have their personal style... So... Hope some of you don't scold me... I just telling the truth only...

Well... Having our lunch at there... So many choices... There have Chinese meal, Malay meal, Japanese meal, Italian meal and other meals... Too many choice... Don't know how to choose... Well... After finish our meal... We having a dessert (Don't know it's spelling correct or not)... Well... There have so many dessert there... Pudding, Ice-cream, cake and more... Well... We enjoy to play the 'chocolate falls' and 'strawberry falls'... So funny... Just like a 'Big Kid' there... Well... We so enjoy having our lunch... Happy there... But after it... Not so...

Mm... Don't know... Maybe 4th of January wanna open school... Have so much sad... Well... Hate to see people... Hate to study... And hate the gossip... I'm not so famous... But I have so many thing that other people can make it into gossip... So Fuck... Not happy at all... Well... Wish everyone here... Happy everyday... Not to be like me... Mm... Well... I also having a hair cut... Hope it can be long soon... In the end... Hope everyone be happy... Forever!

P.S: I have post some photos here... Hope you will like it!



A big Candy Tower!

I have just finish my lunch... So full...

Like it?... It's mango flavor...

Mush mellow with biscuit... Taste good!

My first round dessert...

This is me...

In the toilet... There have a big big mirror...

Smile... Cheese!

Taking photos with door?... Well This is the toilet's door...

Well... So tired...

Just make a wish...

Wow... Have a white face... I didn't have edit it...

Before I having my hair cut...

This call After... Become ugly...

No comments:

Post a Comment