Saturday, January 16, 2010

All of Me

Wow... Hi to everyone here... Yeah... Now I'm free a bit... Well... After open school, I always don't have time to open my computer... Don't have open my MSN, my Facebook and more for a week... Just feel like dying.... But anyway... Still good... New class, new friend, and new experience... Have a nice class, but don't have a nice luck... So tired every time... Well... That's not my fault... Because of my homework, so I have to work late... Well... Wanna to prepared my exam... Two big exam... My teacher are worry, me too... I scared I don't get 'A''s in these exam... Don't know... Maybe I think too much?... Well... Just see... I hope I'll be happy in this year...

Mm... Have going out with my family... To shop, to see... Well... Just two time only in this January... Well... I don't have much money... So... Can't buy anything... But I have buy a bottle of perfume... Like it's smell... Just like a fruit... Mm... Can spray it to school?... Don't know... I don't want my teacher scold... But I think, mostly not... Teacher is not to care of these thing... They just care our works... That's only... Well... I wanna buy so many things... Like shirt, accessory, and more... I have see a jacket in Top Shop!... I wanna buy it... But too expensive... 250++ dollar... Wow... Just a jacket... But look fashion... Hope I can have it...

Well... Tired these day... After I'm back from school... I'll go to sleep... And that's why my piano theory haven't do... But luckily... My piano teacher don't scold me... Just want me to do only... Sometime, I'll sleep until 10p.m. so I get a bath... So dirty right?... Well... I always do my work (include to write my diary) until 1.00++ a.m. ... So 'early' huh?... But I can't control it... Because I'm too late to do my work... So that's why I will be like this...

Mm... Well... Have a song wanna introduce to everyone here... A jazz type's song... 'All of Me' by Willie Nelson... A good singer too (even he's old)... He also have a good song named 'Fly Me to The Moon'... I like these song so much... Hope you too... And have some picture share with you, guys... Hope you would like it... It's record my new year's life... Enjoy... And wish you happy everyday...



Smile? or Cry?...

Act cute, baby!

I have put so many cosmetic on my face...

With glasses... But looks okay only...

It is blur... But, I like it... Dreamy!

Well... The sunset... Can't see my face...

It seems dark... But I like it... I like the light...

Hey guys... See my sexy shorts!...

Look sassy?... Or sexy?...

Big face... Smile!...

Do my work until night... Have a big dark circle 'gain...

Looks so dreamy... My perfect shot!

Smile... Can't see my eyes...

My face is white... But still have some spot on my face... Ugly....

No comments:

Post a Comment