Sunday, January 31, 2010

Well... Become Fake Everyday!

Hi everyone... I'm back 'gain... Well... Wanna ask you something... Do you believe that everyone is the best in the world? Even she/he is bitch, fucker or what, do you believe?... Well... Feel sad these day... You know, I think I'm bitch... Well... I have meet someone in school before Saturday... You know... I just turn around and talk to my friend... I don't wanna to see him anymore... But he still come, and I think he got something to tell me... But, I just say 'Hi' and run away... I don't wanna to be hurt anymore... If I'm brave, I 'll tell him that I hate him... But I can... Mm... Maybe he's my friend before... A good friend... And I don't blame on him... Just my teacher scold me... My teacher say I better to leave him... Well, as a good student... I leave him... That time I know, homosexual is UN-nature to everyone who lives in the world... But... I love guy... That can't stopped me... I try to love girl... But in the end, I just can be a good friend with girl... Because I like a girl when I'm talk with them (the Girls!)... Mm... Even say that I'm homosexual, but I still have some guy's friend... Mm... Maybe I wanna to be man?... Don't know... But I'm happy I have these friend... They help me too much... And now... I still alive in this world...

Well... My school have a activity in this Friday... I walk around with my friend... He is a good friend... Mm... Well... Have a little hope here... Hope him can find a girlfriend this year... This friend always can solve my problem... *even that stupid thing!*... Well... We have a happy time there... And last year's classmate come to meet me that day... Oh My God! What a surprise thing!... Love them!... Mm... Maybe we still have a friendship heart there... Well well well... Happy time, is short... Why do I say that... Because that day, I just fell a little sick... But next day, fall in sick!... What a sad case... Flu, cough, head-age and more... Feel like... Mm... Don't know how to say... Just, fall in sick... *that's quite easy to understand*...

Well... Wanna to be fake everyday... That's hard... Well, I think, maybe someday I'll be a 'fake man'...*turn a sound, it will be like 'fat man'... Ha ha ha...'... Well, February now... Mm... Just have some photos wanna share with you... And a song wanna introduce to you... 'I believe I can fly' by R Kelly... Well... Hope you'll enjoy it...

P.S.: If my post is mess... Well... Hope you can forgive me... Thanks!




My classmate in 2009... Well... Sweet...
*sorry to some of you because I didn't take your photo*

That's me... Fatty Fatty....

Wow! The sun shine's bright! My face become Red!
*ready to explode...*

*Bleak*! Look like stupid...

Looking outside... See something?

Emo acting... But looks good...

Still act like Emo... But change a pose...

Sleeping? Or thinking something?

Act cute-ing... Ha ha...

Act cute-ing second time... Crazy man...

My sister and I... This looks much better...

Mm... Good light.... It makes my hair become Blonde!...

Act cute, but have a pretty face...
*put so many cosmetic*

Hey! Smile!

Not Emo, but looks like...

If someone don't know me... Maybe they will think that the one who in this photo
is a girl!

Smile~
*put too many cosmetic... So looks like a zombie*

Oh My God! Act cute again...
*to get a plastic bag, ready to vomit>


No comments:

Post a Comment