Sunday, December 13, 2009

Modeling Life

Hey guys... I'm back 'gain... Well... Have a good news to me... I no need to go back to school anymore... Because I have finished my holidays' tuition already... Ha ha... I feel free now... Mm... I have go back to my hometown a few days ago... To attending a wedding... Ha ha...

Well... On the road... I have take many picture on my father's car... Maybe some of you think that it's ugly... But I think it's beautiful to me... The photos can makes me to walk higher... Be professional... Ha ha... I don't think I will be a model... But I like the camera... That why my hand-phone have camera's function... Ha ha... Mm... I have a little drunk in the wedding... Maybe I have drink so many beer... I drink it just like drink a water... Ha ha... But I have did nothing that night... Ha ha... I still have my first time... Haven't sex with other guys... I'm still 'clean'... Well... I always sleep... After taking photos, I going to sleep... Sleep in the car... Just like a sleep beauty... Ha ha...

Here have some photos that I wanna share to all of you... They take in my father's car and my garden... It looks beautiful... Mm... And then, I wanna introduce some song to all of you... Mm... Just like 'Sober' by Pink, 'Zero Gravity' by David Archuleta... If all of you have some good song, must have to introduce to me... Okay?... Now I wanna some new song... Ha ha...

Well... In the end... I wanna say bye to everyone... This is my shortest post... Ha ha... Well... Hope everyone have a good day... Happy everyday...


Act cute? Maybe...

Don't know what pose is it... Just like this


Missing thing? Yup... Miss my boy

I like this so much... Smile happily

Is it looks good? Yup... I just edit it... Looks like a girl

No comments:

Post a Comment