Monday, December 28, 2009

Three Days, two days....

Well well well... Nice to meet all of you 'gain... Does everybody miss me?... Ha ha... Well... I don't think so... Ha ha... Cause everyone is busy now... Mm... Well... I have know something... That 'bout the guy I say that before... Now good... He block me in my MSN... So great... He think that I don't know... But sorry... I always know... He don't wanna be my friend?... Well that's okay... I just let him go... Before I'll be hurt... But now? No hurt anymore... Because I have someone... Someone who cares me, who love me like a friend... No need to sad... Because that call people!... I know, I can't be hurt by people anymore... The world is good, but I'm EVIL! I'm not a good guy... Homosexual?... Well, if all of you ask me this thing before, I'll reject your question... But now, if you ask me now, I'll tell you:' Maybe. But have 80%, YES!'... Why? Why everyone can't just accept Homosexual?... They are normal right?... So?... If people hate me... Okay... Just let them... That won't my problems....

Well well... I have go to Malacca last week... Stay at there 'bout 2 night... Well... I have taking so many photos... In car, in hotel's toilet, in the shopping center and the fitting room... That my favorite... Nice huh?... Well... Just see... Because not everyone like my style... So... Just... Enjoy!... Well... Go there... Just... Have to visit so many museum... and can't take photos there... I have walking in the rain... Because those day always raining... So... Just walking... Ha ha... Wet body!... I have having my 'little spa' in my hotel... Seem like a girl... But... I don't care... Enjoy right?... Ha ha.... Mm... I have buy a big lollipop... Cute... I have buy because I have see a handsome guy there... So... Just wanna see him... Sorry my guy... I still love you... Ha ha...

Well... Go back to Johor to help my aunt... To count the goods... Well well well... That's not so difficult when you hear... But, if you do... It was difficult... So tired there day... Have to count the profit of the goods, and check the list... So many things to do... Well... Now, I can breve... Hahn... My lovely air...

Well well... Only have a few day that year 2009 gone... Ready to welcome a new year... Year 2010... Well...Have a new song wanna introduce to everyone in here 'gain... 'Time to say goodbye' by Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brigh... This song is very popular to me... A good song... Share with all of you too... So... Good night... And have a nice day too...


Hey... Just smile><


At the window... Outside raining now...


Seem like a rabbit... right?


Wow! Sexy man><... Ha ha...


I wanna buy this shirt... But it's too expensive... So... Let it go....


Well... Still like a girl... Ha ha...


Pink shirt... Love the color...


Did you see... My sexy shorts~


In the hotel's toilet... Beautiful!


Like my glasses so much!!


Acting... acting... acting....

No comments:

Post a Comment