Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Rain and Tears

Hey hey... I'm back 'gain!... Wow!... Well... Today... Happy... But still wanna stay at home... Well... So late to sleep... Hope my family don't know... Well... I've go to shopping yesterday... Free now... Because I finished my work already!... Ha ha... Not pressure anymore... Free... Free... Free...!

Well... Go to shopping with my family yesterday... Well... We have shop so many place... Sasa, Padini, P&Co, Urban & Co and so many places... Ha ha... Just wanna share with all of you... Don't think too much... Mm... I have buy a trousers at Jusco, and buy a shirt at Romp... Ha ha... Happy... Well... After happy, I have a little bit sad... Because I use my money to buy these shirt... Sad... My 100 dollar... My hundred dollar is gone... Just have 60 dollar only... It waist my money... But it is worth... Maybe have a little proud... Because I don't like other people... Using their parents' money to buy something...( But sometime me too...)... Use my money to buy something, I have a little bit hurt... That my money, and I use them... Mm... I think some of you can't feel this feeling... Because all of you using your parents' money... So don't know the pain when you're trying hard to get the money... Well... Someday you will feel this... Trust me...

Mm... Just one day... Tomorrow is 31st already...the last day of year 2009... Have a little bit sad... Because I don't wanna go back to school... Too many gossip, and I don't wanna to see many people... That weird... Well well well... No rain these day, and no tears these year... Don't know... Can't cry anymore... I think I don't have any tears... Even I face something bad, sad, angry or something that's not good, I can't cry... No tears... Well here have a song wanna share with you... Mm... Maybe I have introduce to you last time... But, one more time to introduce this song... 'Rain and Tears' by Aphrodite's Child... It is a good song, and hope you will enjoy it...

P.S: I also have some photos wanna share with you too... Hope you like it!


My sexy shorts with Romp's shirt...

'Cheese!'

So tight? Well... Okay... Not so...

My dinner in Pasta Zanmai... Taste good!

Take photo with my Milky Macha...

I'm in Pasta Zanmai!

I love this shirt so much... I buy it when I'm stay in Malacca

Sweet pink! I take this photo in my aunt's shop... A Baby House!... Ha ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment