Saturday, October 31, 2009

1st of November

Hi here! Well... Everyone have a good time yesterday? That because yesterday is Halloween! Some of my friend have celebrate this festival... Goin' pub, gathering, havin' fun in the Halloween party... Well... I don't have go anyway... Just stay at home... Watchin' movie, using computer to find some song... And also writing my diary... Yesterday is a special day to me... I don't know why... Maybe it is Halloween... So I'm happy? Think so...

Still starting with 'Well...'... Tuesday... Wanna go back to school already... Feel nervous... Think that everyone strange there... Of course some of my friend there have feel kind... But... Don't know... Maybe I'm not comfortable... Well... Don't care about it... Just think that I'm crazy...

Today... Don't have a call to my loveliest friend... Because my family member at home... Don't want they know... I always 'cook' a 'phone porridge' with him... Not only half an hour, not only a few minute... I think I have talk with him in phone more than half an hour... Maybe fifty minute... Maybe more... And I don't want my family member know about that now... Just wait the phone bill come... It's not my fault, right?... My hand-phone don't have much money, so I use home phone... It doesn't a matter... Just waitin' 14th November to reload...

Now, using computer to writing blog, find song and listen it... Is it my life? No... I don't think that I'm Otaku... Because I like to shoppin'... Love goin' to buy shirt, CD, books, accessories and more... Just like a little girl, right?... Well... I don't think so... Because I just wanna be beauty... Be the special than everyone... Ha ha ha ha... Don't be jealous... Well... Still remind my memory... Just like a old guy... My mum always say that my look always be 'tired' mode... Well... I also don't want to be like this... But... Never mind... Just being myself...

Okay now... Just write until here... Today don't have any song wanna to introduce to everyone here... But I hope everyone here can introduce some good song to me... All of you can post the song's name in my CBox... Thanks to everyone here... And wish you have a nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment