Thursday, November 5, 2009

Back to Normal

Well... First... I post these video to everyone here... Hope all of you love it... It is a classical song and two Japan girls change it to the Jazz edition... It sound so good to me... One of these video show like a song written in the 20th century...I think it sound good to everyone here... Enjoy!

Well... Tuesday... I go back to school... Well... It's weird... I didn't talk so much to everyone in my class... I don't know what I wanna share with them... So... We just talk a little... Most of my time is waist on writing diary... I don't know why... Maybe I have many thing to write down... Well... I think I better to be alone... These days, my loveliest friend didn't take care about me... Maybe he is busy these day... That's why he didn't care about me... He have to perform the drum in 7th November... Wish him good luck and all the best... Well... Before school days, I think my class will be free, teacher will not teaching at all... But... It's difference... All of my teacher teaching when having their lesson... Now, just my Chinese teacher have give us relax... Well... I hope can go back to the holiday... No more pressure...

Mm... I just came back from school... Well... Just writing blog... Doin' nothing... I miss him... I didn't see him these days... But... If we meet... I don't know what should I talk with him... Music? He's professional than me in these thing... School life? Well... It's too boring... So... In the end... The conclusion is: I don't know what should I talk with him when I meet him... So... Just miss him... To me... It's enough...

Well... Write until here... Hope everyone have a Nice day... Wish all of you happy every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment