Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Well... Holidays come

Well... Wanna say 'HI!' to everyone here... But don't know how long I can still say 'Hi!'... Don't know... I hate myself! What a damn person!... Shit me!... Well... I write two letter to him... But he didn't care me... Maybe... He hate me... I make him hate me... And hate me so well, so well... Don't know what everyone thinkin' about it... But... I can't see him after 40days... My school holidays have 40days long!... How can I wait?... Wait for 40 days... Better thing to do: Die... Rest in Peace~ So, do you think this is right?... Well... My answer is: Sure! It's a great idea...

Yesterday is the last day in Junior Middle 2... Well... I can't believe that... Mm... It just like... I didn't do anything in this year... I see my result... Oh My God!... Just 66marks... Shit! I hate this mark... My loveliest friend can take 71marks, why I can't as good as him?... Well... Just can pass only... Become crazy... What should I do?... Try hard next time? No!... I don't have so much time to try, I don't have time... Just a little time... Do you know, I always think that: How about I jump down from the highest floor at a tall building... It's fun? Yes! Of course!... Does this action can let me die quickly?... Yes! The blood will flush out from my head... My brains will come out later... Someone cryin', vomiting, shouting... It's sound good, Huh?... But... Every time I wanna do this, something have stopped me... Who? Jesus? Angels? Demon? or someone else?... Don't know... Someone save me from the dark... But just don't know who is he... Is it he? or my friend?... Don't know... Just see

Go Time Square with my friend... Well... My loveliest friend also go there with me... We are playing in the theme park... Well... When I play game, I'm not happy... Because... I just think about him... Does he go out? or just stay at home?... Most of the question is come from him... Someone said, this is love... But, I think, This is care... I just take care for something, someone... It's not calling love... If this is love... Well... I will goin' to be a homosexual!...

Mm... Well... Here have some song wanna introduce to everyone here... The modern song that I wanna introduce is 'Whatcha say' by Jason Derulo... and the continue song is come from a movie, 'Les Choristes'... It is a good movie... Well, the song I introduce from here is 'Vois sur ton Chemin', 'Les Avions en Papier', 'Lueur d'Ete', 'In Memoriam', 'Compere Guilleri' and 'Caresse sur L'ocean'... Hope everyone here will enjoy in these classical song and a modern song... Have nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment