Saturday, October 17, 2009

Well... Hi Again~

Missing Love... Is that a truth? I don't know... I just know that I never have this feeling before... Fall in love? Don't know... Maybe, yes... But, no one will accept a homosexual... Right? I'm lost now... Far away from this town...

Finally, Finish my exam already>< Happy... No more exam pressure... Feel free... Goin' shopping with Kam, Ma and Ying... Go to Kepong Jusco... Well... While I wait for them, I saw someone who always scared to see me... I know... I'm a monster right? Well, after that day,he so scared to talk to me... Now... I don't care... I don't call him this time...

Go to shopping! Hey, it was fun. Me and Ying are wearing a short pants, Kam wearing a short skirt and Ma is wearing a jeans. We go there together by bus... First time go out with my friends... Feel better than having a camp outside... But if that is my society's camp, I will go><... Haha...we have a great time there. Takin' picture, playing, laughting together...

At night, Having dinner with my famally at Tony Roma's. Drink a cocktale... A high alcohor drink. I still okay... Better than my family... Maybe doesn't have any alcohor enzyme in my body... Kakas... I miss him... I have lost myself because I meet him... Maybe I am a homosexual... But to me, it's okay... Others people maybe can't accept me... Well... That their problems... Not mind!

One week... Don't chat with my friend, talk to anybody, sometime will feel anger with nothing... Just like a unnormal people... Sometime I will cry with no any reason... Crazy me! Am I?

Well, have to edit my photo... Take with Hao, Ying, Kam and Ma in the fitting room. Crazy man... Haha... We just let the salesgirl angry... Stupid them... That is their work right? I just wanna say to them: Hey! This is your work! Don't put a 'black face' to see us!

Mm... the continues day is holiday... Don't know what should I do in that day... Jerk off? Haha... Stupid that... Maybe I will composed a song, maybe I will goin' out to shopping with my friend... Who knows? It's just my future only... Missing Love? Don't know... It's just a unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment