Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Well, well, well....

OMG! Holidays again?...Yeah!... No homework, no exercise, no any changes... Just wanna stay at home... Well... I think that I'm stupid, right? Online, but not chatting; Writing blog, but no point at all... Mm... This holiday, go skiting with my teacher and friends... Sunway><... But... Don't know... Just feel unconfortable... Don't know why.... NO any reason... Just my feeling... Stay at home right now... Writing blog, online, playing piano and guitar... I think this is my true life... No one will disturb me, argue with me... Mm... Have take a movie from someone... Well... I don't like the end of the story... It looks like... Don't know... Happy? No... Sad? No... Mm... No emotion? I think so... Everyone dead in the end... Just like that... The story also... It just like.... a fairytale... It feel like not the true love story... Well well... have to thanks a lot to him... Yesterday I have finish this movie already... After three o'clock I go to bed... Haha... It's normal to me... I don't like to sleep early...

Mm... When started the holiday, I already waiting for the school day... It just... Don't know... I think I will be mad because I cant see him in this holiday... But I also can't see him in the school day... So... Just miss him... This is the thing that I can do...

Have a good song wanna introduce to everyone here: 'Truly madly deeply" by Savage Garden, "Feeling" by Il Divo...


this is the movie that someone introduce me... a homosexual love story~

No comments:

Post a Comment