Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Sunway Trip... With Teacher (=0=)o

Mm... Start with a angel... Am I an angel?... Don't know... Just I know that, I'm not a human... Just like that...

Well... Yesterday go out with my teacher... We go Sunway... But on the road, my friend call us to drive faster... Well... It may broke the rules, right?... After parking, we 'run' to meet them... We have playing ice skating there... The entrance ticket such expansive... RM13 per one person... But it's worth... We have a happy time there... I have learn to skating on the ice from my friend... Finally, I did it!... It's the happy memory to me...

After that, we have dinner there... Some of my friend and I go to A&W having our dinner... Drinking a drinks, talking, sharing our experience... Finish our dinner, we have a walk there... Taking picture at there... It such happy... But my teacher calling us to go home... Well... Finish our trip there... Go home with my teacher's car... Well... The boys behind always talking... Well... It's good to me... Not always feel alone...

Waiting my parent at the bus-stop... So many stranger there... Some of the girls there smoking... It smell like disgusting... Wanna vomit at there... Later, I see my friend there... We have a talk there... After a few minute, I go home...

It is a good memory to me... Well... Today morning, I feel pain... My hands, legs and head... Not feeling well... Maybe I have 'exercise' yesterday... Now writing blog, listen music and searching something... Oops... Forget to tell everyone here... I forget to take a photo with my loveliest friend yesterday in Sunway... Wow, he look cool there... But I forget to take a picture... Feel sad... Mm... Today... I've miss someone... Not my friend... But also my friend... Maybe... But we didn't talk these day... Feel like... so strange... Well... Stop here... Have some song have to introduce to everyone here... "She Wolf" by Shakira and "Obsessed" by Mariah Carey... Enjoy!


San and me... Friends...

Yi Ying and me...

Zen and me... We take this photo after skating... Well... A handsome taking photo with me!

Me and Yi Ying 'gain... Before skating, we take this picture together... Cute, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment