Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sleepy Day + Hate...

Today morning have fall some rain ( use 'fall', because it really really just have a little rain. Hate that!). After that, it become a sunny day, a wonderful HOT day! Well, I'm not well in the morning because I'm sick. But I'm okay right now. I have angry with some student who were disturb me. What a stupid student, so noisy! Wanna hit them as much as I want! But I can't. Haiz~ Don't know where do I go yesterday, felt so sleepy! My teacher call me to stand up and answer some question when I'm sleeping. Fuck! I want to fight with him. But I'm the student, I can't fight with the teacher. If I fight with him, I'll be fired by the school. Because the teacher always be the right one. Just like our school, every time we call that teacher 'Hippo' , she will angry with us, and go to complained to the principle! What a childish 'game' (she think that it was a game, a good game!)!

Okay, I'm going to continue my topic. Well we have sport lesson today. We have go to change shirt...*skip*... And our teacher tell us to run about 2 round in our school. Some of them don't listen his command. He's angry. He shout to us and run about 1 round in our school in 3 minute. What the fuck! My butt was hurt! My leg too! Fuck him! After that, he want both of us going to play basket ball! It just like killing me! OMG! I wanna go back home...

Well, today was a bad day. A big bad day! Have so many unlucky thing was happen on me. Many people say :' Monday, Dark Monday!', But I think :' Tuesday, Unlucky Tuesday!'

No comments:

Post a Comment