Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm Stupid!

Today, I break a glass plate. I never think that I will break this plate...My sister help me to clean the broken plate. But I felt that she was angry, she angry because I waist a plate, and waist the vegetable in the plate (I'm washing the vegetable while the plate was broken...). Everyone will hate me! My family, my friend, my teacher, and other people will hate me! Because I'm a stupid! A big stupid! I can't do anythings in the perfect way! I can't finish anythings beautifully! But if everyone doesn't hate me, I will hate myself also! I think I was stupid! I'm Idiot! I'm Fucker! I'm bitch! Hate myself! I hate myself! Why everyone can do anythings beautifully, I can't?! Because they are genius, and I just a stupid! Why? Why the GOD must let me being like that? Does this is my special "potential"? OMG! I love you so much! Mm...I will always playing my character!

My piano teacher was angry with me because I don't have practice my piano pieces! I haven't play it successfully...She was angry! She said that if I don't practice, I can't get marks in MERID, DISTENTION and also can't get PASS! But I know that... I have practice hard, but I just can't memorise the note, the chord in the pieces... But anyway, I will play it hard and get my marks...

Mm... I think, I'm STUPID!

No comments:

Post a Comment