Sunday, June 21, 2009

I Miss It, Sorry...

Well, today is a challenging day. So many people come our class to see our society and harmonica society's presentation, more than yesterday><>

But, I have do many mistake in this day. I'm sorry to somebody... First, I wanna say sorry to my sister. I have receive her friend present, and they want me to give it to my sister. But my sister haven't see the present, I broke it. I accidentally broke the present when I want to entertain others people... I have give everybody a work, to clean the floor! I felt sad. I felt so scared. I scared my sister will angry with me, and her friend will hate me... I felt very sorry in that case.

After that, we having so many show... so many show... Suddenly, my friend want to borrow my capo. Well, I go and find it. And, I have broke his bottle! Very accidentally... very accidentally... I say many time 'sorry' to him, I hope his don't care it. I have find a broom, a dustbin and some newspaper. He go to clean the glasses. I really really hope that his don't care in this 'accident'. He clean the glass, but I just clean the water only. When I'm clean the water, he tell me: "hope the broken glass would not hurt you.", But I wanna tell him, the glass would not hurt my body, it just hurt my heart only. ( Perhaps this a bit disgusting, but it is real)... I felt really sorry to my friend... Very very sorry... Hope you can forgive me... Thx...

No comments:

Post a Comment