Tuesday, June 2, 2009

No Title.....==

Haiz.... Today feel tired..... Feel asleep ..... Got many things to do.... And I finish them until now...... And now,I'm sick!.. Hate that feeling><..... My nose, my head, my body and other places feel so pain.... Maybe I will become a 'monster'.... A ''BIG' Sick Monster'!..... What the FU**! Before that, I can't sing... Now, it wants me can't talk to others people!.... Why I'm sick and everyone haven't sick? Hate that Bacteria!... But....nevermind...... I can't change my Future.... I just can change myself now.....

I think that tomorrow I can't go to school to having the meeting..... It's getting worse and worse now..... I hope that is not H1N1.... *kakas~*.... I feel very sorry to the people who sick because of me.... I hope they can forgive me..... Mm..... Hope I can recover quickly......Tee hee><

No comments:

Post a Comment