Saturday, November 20, 2010

Holiday(s)?

Feel weird! Holiday or holidays? I don't know. I haven't ready to be lazy yet. These day, always on my Facebook, Twitter and MSN. Sound boring, right? Actually, it's true, boring! I don't know what should I do. Preparing next year's lesson? I don't think so. Just play, play, play.

Bolling...

Well, I change my phone already! Feel so happy that day, just like dreaming, and my dream comes true! I buy Sony Ericsson Xperia X10! Feel like Dreaming.


Jeremy, Karen and me, Both are mine!

What a suck holidays. Still don't know what should I do (I think I repeated it twice!). Feel alone when I stay at home. No friends to talk, and no movie to watch. I'm alien, right?!


Jeremy, JiYan and me.

Graduation, like a good memory in life. But this year, my best memory is when I having my junior 3's classes. I learn everything in my life, such as facing people without scary and more. I also know many people, friends in my life. Tee Hee!


Shing Nam and me! He's mine, too!

No more thing I can write already. What song I can introduce to you? Check out my playlist above my post! Vitas - Opera 2. This is a good song, and the glass will break. Watch out!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photos!


Jeremy and me.

Me~

Friends. Love them.

Friends too.


Karen and me. Love strawberry.

First photo shot with my Xperia X10.


Jeg elsker deg, men jeg kan ikke elske.


No comments:

Post a Comment