Saturday, May 16, 2009

Haiz....Boring Me

I having my exam this week.....poor Mezz.... My poorest subject, English was so difficult.... Everyone say that the essay was very easy.....but to me.....it so difficult.....so hard to understand the title.... After finish my English exam, I sleep on my desk 0(+o+)O So tired.....Yesterday I had finish my revision at 4.30 am....wake up at 5.45 am.....tired.......


I think is 2 days ago, My mum, sis and I having our Dinner with other teacher in......*Tenji* (>u<)....love that japanese buffet....kakas><


hehe....Tenji~

mY lovely sashime & Shushizz><

Cakes~yummy~

Red Beans Cakes~


Dragon Fruit cake~

Coppichino


so Many jelly, Cup caKe & 'Muachi'


Ice cream of Haagen-Dazs
Hahas...these Are the only picture that I take~ Happyz~

No comments:

Post a Comment