Friday, March 19, 2010

What a Fucking Holiday!

Well... Hi to everyone here!... I really hate this holidays, but still have a little love in it... Why?... Well... I describe the fuck-est thing first!... In this fucking holidays, my face become ugly! So many spot, many dotted... And sick these day!... Mm... My face, don't know why, these day I sleep very early, but still like that... It makes me sad... No face to face my friends... Because I'm become ugly... Before that, I think I'm beauty... But now, I don't think I have any confidence to say it again!... And next, the fuck-est weather makes me sick these day!... It damn hot! And it's makes me moody these day!... But anyway, this is Jesus choice... Not mine...

Even there have some sad case, but I still have some happy time... Mm... I have go back to school these day... Why? Because my class wanna paint my school's toilet... That's fun!... But I just have take two photos only... That's my happy sad case... Ha ha... We have fun there... We play water together... And I'm wet that time... My whole body is wet... Ha ha... And My friend and I going to our field to dry our shirt... That's fun... Play together, fun together... Long time no people makes me happy... From 2's holidays until now... Mm... Another thing, I have go shopping with my family... Don't know why, I like shopping... But one thing I wanna to inform to everyone here... Please, do not look behind! You know why? Because I have been followed by an uncle! An ugly uncle, and he think I'm girl! Fuck him! I'm scared that time! I wanna call someone that time... But I scared he will scold me that time, so I just let that ugly uncle followed me until my destiny... I'm afraid, and so brave-less that time... But now, still like to go shopping... Because that's my hobby!

No any song wanna introduce this time... No any coloured text or word...But still have photo to see... Hope you can enjoy... Bye!


All guys open one paint!
My 'pretty' art! Monalisa's stupid smile!

My breakfast at Tuesday

My breakfast too...

My breakfast three... Fat fat...

A big mushroom at Midvally!

An apple mountain...

Hey! I 'like' this guy!

He is my friend!

So many cars at the door...

Nice building huh? That's my lovely job!

Origins product at Borders

I'm at Gardens...

Mushroom soup from Sushi Zanmai

Green tea and Banana&Green tea from Sushi Zanmia

Pouring tea...

Cutely hair..

I like this photo so much!

Shiny shiny shiny...

Smile happily

Act cutin'

Say cheese!

Mm... Yummy yummy...

Soys with ice-cream...
Smile... Dark....

No comments:

Post a Comment